4.23.2011

Happy Easter...

Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.
 
I was listening to this song tonight and thinking about the Easter season and how Christ died for my sins and imperfections. I am anxiously looking forward to church tomorrow morning with hopes of sunshine beaming through the church windows as a cheerful reminder of the Resurrection.  It has been a gloomy few days and I am ready for sun and warmer temperatures!  

The Easter season also brought inspiration to create spring crafts to give as Easter gifts.  Check them out below!


The tools to create my crafts…

 Before…


After...an Easter bucket for Lainey filled with Easter goodies…


Painted tins turned into flowerpots…




After a whole Lenten season without candy or chocolate….the Easter Bunny did some shopping for some sweet treats for our Easter basket.


Dessert for Easter dinner…Fruity Pebble Easter Eggs


Finally, I had an itch to dye Easter eggs.  The first time in many, many years!  It was an experience all in itself.  My first time ever to hard boil eggs…only broke one.  Trying to perfect my designs and color patterns…a little tricky.  Dropping and cracking eggs…only one hit the floor and had to be thrown away.  Now, if only I liked hard boiled eggs!
Trent came home just in time to help with the last few. 



Until next time...Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment