5.19.2011

A Very Busy Week...

Two weeks ago was one of my busiest weeks of the year.  School, two track meets, FCA, a field trip to the zoo, an out of town wedding and Mother’s Day. At one point, I wasn’t even sure if I would make it!  However, I sucked it up and enjoyed every minute of it. In the midst of all the business, my best friend, Sara, who lives in Hawaii, was in town. I hardly ever get to see her anymore so hanging out was a must!  She is an amazing friend because we can always pick up right where we left off.  We can be goofy and silly just like we were back in high school, when we first became friends. 
The countdown to her trip began weeks before her actual arrival and a list of must-dos was already being created. At the top of the list was sidewalk chalk and pictures followed by ice cream. It was a perfect day for her visit and sidewalk chalk!
 A must take on our picture list


 Jump!


 New headbands...thanks Sara!

Bubbles




Although we only got to spend a few short hours together, it was a great time filled will fun pictures, cruising, ice cream and lots of laughs! Until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment