3.28.2012

Spring has Sprung…

and I love it!  It is the last week in March and I have worn capris multiple times and can no longer count the number of times that I have worn open toed shoes on two hands.  The grass is green, the flowers are in full bloom and the pollen count is off the charts.

DSC03042

Friday night mom, Jamie and I went to Stations of the Cross at Holy Family Shrine.  It was the perfect opportunity to reflect on the Lenten season as it quickly comes to a close.  Afterwards we explored outside and enjoyed God’s beauty as the sun was going down on a warm March evening.  Perfect.

DSC03051 

DSC03054

DSC03056DSC03057DSC03058

I am still recovering from a busy weekend and anxiously awaiting a full Saturday...running, followed by coffee followed by The Hunger Games!  Middle school track started today so I am officially stressed until May 8th.  Too much to do and not enough time in my days...

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment