9.28.2012

Big Brother…

Labor Day is often considered to be the unofficial end of summer.  However, in my books, the Big Brother finale marks the end of summer for me.  In fact, it is one of the highlights of my summer.  With fall just days away, Jamie and I celebrated the Big Brother finale in fashion last Wednesday.  Running, Valentino’s pizza, YoYo Berri frozen yogurt and Julie Chen.

It was a perfect night for indulging.  I jumped on the Ian bandwagon in recent weeks and was rooting him on to win the $500,000.  Life couldn’t get any better.  :)

DSC03981

In the end, Ian won in a landslide.  Whuuut?  Whuuut?  Very deserving, in my opinion.

DSC03987

YoYo Berri…Yum!

DSC04004

Thursday morning, I woke up feeling empty inside.  Summer had come to an end.  My Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday night T.V. schedule was suddenly very open and I now have to wait nearly a year for the next batch of Big Brother houseguests to capture my heart.  On the bright side, it’s something worth waiting for.

Now, tonight is a rare Friday night with nothing going on.  Trent is out of town for football and I spent the night at home catching up on a little laundry, putting out a few fall decorations and surfing Pinterest.  Is it weird that it is not even 9:30 and I am ready to head to bed?  I guess I just need to get rested up for a busy weekend!

  {The Launes}

2 comments:

  1. Until next summer...
    I'm just glad you didn't post of the pic of me looking like an alien!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that weird that you were ready for bed so early. We all know you love to sleep!

    ReplyDelete