7.15.2014

Number 20: Attend a Live Music Event…

I am slowly, but surely checking things off of my 30 Before 30 list.  The past week I feel like I’ve actually hit the 30 before 30 jackpot as I am beginning to check things off left and right.  After leaving the family reunion in Okoboji a day early I headed to Omaha to meet up with Jamie to check number  20 off the list: attend a live music event.

We bought tickets awhile back to see Gavin DeGraw and Matt Nathanson in concert at Stir Concert Cove in Council Bluffs.  

DSC06256

Gavin is my favorite.  If you haven’t checked him out, you should…you won’t regret it!

Gavin 2

Gavin 4

Sister dates are fun!

Gavin 1

Brian was suppose to come along too, but was sick so Sarah filled his shoes… 

Gavin 3

After the show I got one of the official set lists.  After just dejunking a lot over the past few weeks, I decided to snap a picture with it and pass it on to someone else :)  Digital is much better in my book these days.

This was my third time seeing Gavin in concert and as usual, he didn’t disappoint!  All three times have been smaller venues, which makes the experience that much better.  We were pretty darn close to front row and it was awesome!   There is something about live music.  Outside.  In the summer.  That is just plain magical.

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment