1.15.2012

All Things Running…

It is so easy to blog when I am out of school.  Partially because I have a life again, but mostly because of all my extra time.  I went back to school over a week ago and of course I have been running pretty much non-stop ever since. 

However, I did have a rare opportunity last week...to run outside. In January.  Ohmyword.  It wasn’t even just a nice day for January.  It would have been a nice day in March.  So Jamie and I hit the streets of Ashland for a little January run. 

DSC02933

But we soon discovered what a difference a week makes.  Because exactly one week later the weather went from 70 degrees to negative 10 with wind chill.  Back to the treadmill...but, I did get new running shoes this week!  My feet and knees and shins are all very thankful for this new purchase.  It was time.

shoes_ia91725

It is hard to believe that January is basically halfway over.  The days are slowly getting longer and I just know spring will be here before we know it! 

{The Launes}

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes! You know, if you came to Hawaii, you could run in 70 degree weather everyday :)

    ReplyDelete