4.29.2013

Closing Day…

About a year ago Trent and I, along with his parents bought a house.  We bought the house with no intention of ever moving in, but “flipping it.”  Some of you may be thinking that’s crazy.  Yes, we live in an apartment.  No, I don’t know when we will be buying a house that we intend to move into.

I have been reluctant to write about the house since it sold for fear of it falling through.  Because it did.  The house was a whole summer of blood, sweat and tears…literally.  I think most of the tears came from me.  Like when I hit my head on the light in the dining room.  Believe me, most of the sweat came from Trent.  Kayla was also an incredible trooper with the endless hours of painting and cleaning that she did.  I painted a little, cleaned a little and picked the trim color outside.

The house was in a nice little neighborhood just outside of the downtown area.  It was old and beautiful.  A little TLC, some paint, and windows and the house was ready to go. 

The house closed last Monday and it is a huge relief to have it out of our hands.  I didn’t snap any before pictures, but I definitely got some afters!

DSC03854

DSC03858

 

DSC03849DSC03850DSC03873DSC03851DSC03860

DSC03844

The  man behind it all.  He’s amazing!

Now, I am in countdown mode…

6 days until the half marathon

18 School days left

and…

38 days until we leave for Africa.

Time is flying by!

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment