1.17.2015

Merry and Bright…

For the first time in a long time I can say that I’ve been too busy to blog.  Kind of.  I subbed 4 days this week…3 in kindergarten and 1 in first grade.  They were not all full days, but as Trent said, “I’m bringing home the paper!”  And they were exhausting.  All I can say is God bless kindergarten teachers (and I know some really good ones!) 

Anyway, before I get any more behind I am going to do a quick picture update of Christmas break.  It was two and a half glorious weeks home in Nebraska! 

IMG_1630

Friday night we headed out to our annual girls’ night Christmas outing.  This year we ate at Mark’s Bistro followed by A Christmas Story at the Rose Theatre.

IMG_1648

Monday evening Jamie and I rang the bell for the Salvation Army at Hy-Vee.  We had a lot of fun singing our favorite Christmas carols.  We had a particularly special rendition of The 12 Days of Christmas…

IMG_1550

I also got to play a little catch up with a special little girl.  She’s getting so big.  We had lots of fun!

IMG_1555IMG_1563IMG_1575

Christmas Eve morning we celebrated Kooper and her 1st birthday!

IMG_1568IMG_1572IMG_1581

Na-na-na-na…na-na-na-naaaaa Landry Man!

IMG_1654

Christmas Day…

IMG_1587

IMG_1655

IMG_1591IMG_1594

Little fingers playing the piano…

IMG_1606

Another tradition continues with New Years Eve morning breakfast…

IMG_1667

And New Years Eve we celebrated!  Dinner at Toast and time with a few of my favorite people and favorite games.  And my fancy Trader Joe’s Chardonnay grape juice that I got for Christmas :)

IMG_1668IMG_1669IMG_1671IMG_1673

Happy 2015 to you!

{The Launes}

2 comments:

  1. Nice surprise to see you at church! Spears littles love Mrs. Laune. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you included her 'tasteful nudes'.

    ReplyDelete