1.20.2015

Top 8 of Twenty Fourteen…

I’m a little late, but 2014 was a great year!  I’m not always the best about blogging, but there were some really great things that happened to the Launes in 2014.

In no particular order…

1. We went to Africa…again!  I love this place and the people there. 

DSC05941DSC06176

2. I turned 30.  I’m a little melancholy on this one because 30 still seems just old to me.  However, I got to celebrate it with some of my favorite people!

DSCN0567DSCN0576DSCN0577

3. 30 before 30.  I decided around the end of January to create a list of 30 things I wanted to do before I turned 30.  I was mostly successful, but am still chipping away a little bit on some of the items.  Some I am most proud of are that I ran over 500 miles, climbing a mountain and reading the entire Bible in a (little over) a year.

4. Made the move to Greenville.  I don’t know that it is at the top of my list, but it definitely was a big change in 2014.  In June we packed up and made the move 500 miles east to Greenville.  Just today I unpacked the final three boxes of leftover junk that I stored for 6 months.

DSC06202DSC06209DSC06211

5. Market to Market Relay…this was my 6th time running Market to Market and our team kind of rocked it this year!

IMG_1363IMG_1390

6. The Rustic Edge…I participated in my first craft fair.  It was a lot of work and a lot of fun.  Now if I could only get my Etsy shop up and running!

IMG_1505

7. Mount Elbert…on our summer vacation to Colorado Trent and I hiked Mount Elbert, the second highest peak in the lower 48.  It was brutal, but awesome!

DSC06346DSC06349DSC06363

8. Audrey Rebecca…my sweet new niece entered into the world on April 25th.  I can’t believe she is already almost 9 months old.  She is getting such a personality.   We love to hang out in person, but FaceTime is pretty fun too!

Baby 2

IMG_1587

Twenty fourteen was a great year, to say the least.  Picking just eight moments that stood out wasn’t easy.  There were so many little moments in the everyday that didn’t even make the blog (partially because I am not always so good about blogging).  I am looking forward to seeing was twenty fifteen has in store!

{The Launes}

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great year! Hooray for getting all the boxes unpacked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey was #8??? Um, how about #1 ;)

    ReplyDelete