2.08.2015

Random Acts of Kindness…

A week or so ago I was on the receiving end of a random act of kindness.  I was so excited!  I went to Redbox to return a movie and lo and behold, sitting on the machine were two packages of microwave popcorn neatly bundled together with a free movie rental code.  To say that it made my day is an understatement.  It was exactly the pick me up that I needed right then.  I may or may not have been having another pity party for myself…

IMG_1681

I am certainly a fan of random acts of kindness.  The past few years I have completed my own list of random acts of Christmas kindness during the month of December.  It is fun to bless someone when they are least expecting it.  It is also fun to be on the other end of it!  This is one I just might have to repay!

Thank you to the mysterious person who made my day!

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment