11.15.2011

That’s a Wrap…

I felt like there was not much to share, but as I’ve sat down to write, the week in review just keeps getting busier! 

I spent one night last week doing some of my own canvas crafts for Kirsten’s state volleyball gift and Naomi’s birthday gift.  It was my first canvas experience.  It turned out pretty cool, but it was a learning experience.  Can’t wait to try again!

DSC02598DSC02602

Then Thursday, we loaded in the van and headed to Hastings for state volleyball.  Not quite the outcome we had all hoped for, but  a good season none the less.  Kirsten cheered up real quick when she got some love from her biggest fans.

DSC02608

Then on Friday we had an 11.11.11 party at school in celebration of Naomi’s 11.11 birthday.  Bad news...Lainey was sick so Naomi wasn’t at school.  We however managed to still enjoy all of the treats.  Then, on Saturday, Trent has his last football game of the season.

DSC02609

Coach Laune...

Now, I may or may not be a little A LOT excited for Christmas.  I generally refuse to think anything about Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but I just can’t get it off my brain.  My mom would kill me if she knew this (and she now does because she reads my blog)  Don’t worry, I’m not acting on it like your other daughter.

Today, I put in for a personal day for early December so Jamie and I could have a Christmas craft day, Christmas shopping, peppermint mochas, Christmas movies and all sorts of good stuff.  I couldn’t sleep last night just thinking about it! 

But for now, I will focus on Grandparents’ Day at school next week and all things thankful...

{The Launes}

2 comments: