11.27.2011

Happy Thanksgiving La, La, La…

Hope you had a good one dum, dum, dum!

I promise I’m alive and that I haven’t given up on blogging. I am currently in the midst of a writer’s block.  I have not had motivation, time or energy to write.  On top of that, I have failed in a  major way at taking pictures lately.

However, this past weekend Trent and I went out in full force to celebrate Thanksgiving and all things turkey.  Turkey Day number 1 was at Trent’s parents’ house.  I made stuffing, we had turkey, ham and all kinds of sides and good company. 

Then I spent Black Friday working at the Gift Niche in town!  Definitely not as crazy as most major retailers, but I got all kinds of good ideas for Christmas presents!

Saturday was Thanksgiving take 2.  This time at Jamie’s with my family.  I made stuffing and we had turkey plus all kinds of yummy sides!  And again, the company was great :)

DSC02643

Jamie, mom and Brian displayed teamwork as they put the finishing touches on dinner...

DSC02646

Part of Thanksgiving feast waiting to be devoured...

DSC02651

Love.love.love.

DSC02652

Tough guys.  Enough said.

Coming up this week...Trent and I stopped by Menards tonight to pick up a little lumber for a project I want him to help me make.  We are also planning a trip to the Christmas tree farm and of course lots of decorating for Christmas!

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment