12.01.2011

Decemburrrr…

Happy December.  It came in true winter fashion.  Cold temperatures, wind chill in the teens and flurries at afternoon recess.   My little girls were shrieking with excitement.  One boy playfully rolled his eyes as he said, “Girls.”  I know deep down inside his little heart he was just as excited :) 

November finished up quick.  Monday night Trent and I had a potluck for a bible study I had been going to in Omaha.  I gave baked potatoes in the crock pot a whirl and I was pretty excited at how easy they were to make.  With a few (ten) left over Trent and I had baked potatoes for lunch and dinner two more days this week!

Screen-shot-2011-11-29-at-7_10

I had to steal this picture from Amy because I was making a completely ridiculous face in the picture on my camera.

DSC02655

DSC02653

Thanks Amy for asking me to join you on Monday nights!

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment