12.30.2011

December Madness…

For Christmas, Trent and I got tickets to a Creighton basketball game from his aunt and uncle.  We started out Christmas vacation right by heading to the game.  Tim and Jessie accompanied us to the game.  I did not remember this from other games that I had been to, but Creighton fans are intense.  They boo, they yell they call the players by their own nicknames.  The fans around us gave Jessie and I some good laughs.  With all the craziness, we still had fun.  And Creighton won.   And “Dougie” had a good game.  Go Jays!

DSC02857

DSC02853DSC02860DSC02861DSC02863 

I love Christmas break.  I could get use to this.  Watching movies, sleeping in, working out, taking naps, blogging and going to basketball games.  School has mostly been at the back of my mind with the exception of report cards.  Those nasty little things keep creeping into my mind.  I worked on them a little, but I am trying really hard to wait until after New Years to really get back into the school mode.

{The Launes}

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through Amy Anderson's - clearly we should have asked the "do you blog?" question at wife class, because lots of us do! So fun! Anyway, I'm doing this meal planning blogging challenge thing in 2012 that you should consider: http://teamwastell.com/2011/12/28/blogging-challenge/

    Hope you guys are doing well! - Anna

    ReplyDelete