12.29.2011

Goodbye December…

In like a lion and out like a lamb...that’s December right?  My first post this month was titled Decemburrr.  It was absolutely freezing out and we even had about 6 inches of snow early on.  If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I wouldn’t believe it.  It was not a white Christmas and the temperatures are more like early spring than late December.  In the last week I have made sure to let Trent know that it is December and I am not even wearing a coat...so unlike me!

The extended forecast is looking pretty good...here are the next three days.  I have a feeling I will be wishing for this weather again in a couple of weeks. 

Weather

Finally, a little post Christmas song.  Took me until after Christmas to catch up on my e-mail, but I am obsessed with this!  My bucket list includes one day participating in flash mob.  Keep your ears open for me!

Now it’s on to enjoying the final days of 2011...

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment