12.27.2011

Four Christmases…

So I am like a million and two posts behind and it is taking every last bit of energy that I have right now to sit down and blog.  It has been a whirlwind of a December.  So many things have been going on and I have wrote about zero of them.  Christmas festivities have been in full swing for about two weeks.  If you’ve ever seen the movie Four Christmases, I thought the title was appropriate for this post.  Give or take a few...

I think that for the most part pictures do the telling (except for the moments that I got caught up in all of the Christmas cheer and forgot to take pictures.)

DSC02804

It started with the Mason annual girls outing.  This year we headed to The Zin Room for dinner and then onto the theater to see a Christmas play in the old Market. 

DSC02806

DSC02874

In all the hustle and bustle, most of my Christmas shopping had to wait until I went on Christmas break.  That meant Starbucks and shopping all.day.friday.

DSC02876

Shopping all day Friday was followed by wrapping most of Saturday..

DSC02880

Then Trent and I headed off to his grandparents’ for Christmas Eve dinner, church and you guessed it...church again.

DSC02881

Christmas Day included breakfast at the Launes’ followed by some present opening.  Then we headed into Omaha to Jamie and Brian’s for the rest of our Christmas festivities.

DSC02889DSC02886

DSC02890

DSC02894

We finished off Christmas with a trip to the movie theater to see Sherlock Holmes and finally a game of Acquire.

DSC02905

I really can’t complain about our Christmas setup.  The farthest we had to travel was Plattsmouth.  Otherwise, it was Ashland, Ashland, Ashland and Omaha.  So lucky to have family so close...especially around the holidays. 

I have a few more Christmas related posts coming before 2012 so stay tuned!

Hope you had a very

Merry Christmas!

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment