11.06.2011

Friends, November and State…

I am pretty sure that time is flying by right now and I am mostly okay with that.  Today is November 6th.  November 6th!  One thing I have found in all my teaching years (count all whopping 5 of them) is that once you get to Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas are here before you know it.  I like it.  It’s one of my favorite times of year in teaching first grade.

While time is flying by, it is mostly because things are so busy.  Good busy.  Thursday night I had a volleyball game.  Of course Team Situation dominated on the court!  (It’s not the most competitive league this time around.)  Then we headed to Lazlo’s for some team bonding and t-shirt planning.  Because yes, we are cool like that and we are going to make team t-shirts just because we can.

DSC02557

Then Friday night, Trent and I headed to Plattsmouth to watch Kirsten and the Bluejays take on Auburn in the volleyball district finals.  Kirsten did and uh-mazing job and helped the girls battle their way to state!  Can’t wait to go to Hastings on Thursday to cheer her on again!  I also love the pictures I got of her in action.  Her faces are priceless.

DSC02561DSC02579DSC02585DSC02587

Thankfully I found a little time to sneak in a nap this afternoon and a viewing of the movie Tangled on Netflix...so cute :) 

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment