5.05.2012

Good Luck…

Where in the world did April go?  It seems like I barely blinked and suddenly it was May 5th.  I kept wanting to sit down and blog, but with everything going on, I have literal has like 2 seconds of spare time!

April in pictures...

DSC03263

a new{ish} couch

DSC03126

DSC03128

Women’s Night...

DSC03131

Ashley’s Baby Shower...

This week was an unbelievably busy week.  2 track meets, mom’s birthday, track and field day and a field trip to the zoo.  More about that crazy week later!

Now, tonight, I am working on updating my iPod, because tomorrow is the big day.  I am however missing game night right now.  Discipline my friends, discipline...

One of my sweet students delivered this sign and a flower to the apartment today.  Made.My.Day!

DSC03266

Now, I’m off to continue hydrating, finish up some laundry and hit the sack!

{The Launes}

1 comment:

  1. Love the couch! Congrats on the race...way to be disciplined :) That sign is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete