7.16.2012

What?…

It was a busy weekend.  Sara was back in town.  I love how we try to plan some time to spend together and end up spending way more time!  It helps to make up for the time we don’t get to spend together.

The fun began Friday night at Tim and Jessie’s.  While the boys played Acquire, the girls decided to make signs for the softball tournament that the boys were playing in on Saturday.  Not going to lie, I was a little embarrassed at the idea of making and holding up signs in public, but they were a big hit!

After a late night, it was up early for an 8 a.m. softball game.  I was a little late, but made it in time to catch most of the game and cheer on What?.

534895_10150907519772035_1097848154_n

DSC03776

  Earl the Pearl up to bat.  Trent is the only man I know who can strategically sweat a heart.  What a man.

DSC03777

Sara won a t-shirt for answering a trivia question and I won a hat and coffee mug for answering a trivia question...

DSC03778

Number 1 fans...

599731_10150907520377035_1597640280_n

From left...Vest is Best, Earl the Pearl and Shahan the Ma-han.

After a disappointing day at the tournament, we headed into Elkhorn to swim.  There were intense games of Horse, knock out and 500 taking place, but thankfully, no injuries were reported.

DSC03792

Finally, after some fun in the sun and a long debate on where to eat, we headed to Red Robin for a late dinner.

DSC03800DSC03801DSC03804

I am so thankful for good friends and fun times spent together.  I get to hang out with Sara one more time tomorrow before they begin their new adventure to Alaska.

Now I am nursing myself back to health.  A nasty case of bronchitis has invaded my body and has overstayed its welcome. Seriously, who gets sick in the summer?

{The Launes}

2 comments:

  1. We were so the best fans! I'm glad that I got to see you one last time and hope you're feeling better. I just love Trent's sweat-heart, I think I'm going to call it a sweart :) What?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and nice work getting all 6 of us in one photo :)

    ReplyDelete