6.05.2013

Summer Reading List…

It is not so strangely easy for me to settle into summer break.  I think all of the excitement of the final days of school was a little more exhausting than I realized at the time.  I am working on catching up on some much needed sleep and some much needed cleaning at home.  I have also mentally been preparing my summer reading list.  I am not so good about reading for pleasure during the school year, but when summer comes I am ready to go!  Some of these books have been on my summer reading list before and I just didn’t quite get to them…hopefully this summer.

Summer Reading List

Kisses from Katie by Katie Davis

The Silver Star by Jeannette Walls

Dangerous Surrender by Kay Warren

Little Bee by Chris Cleave

One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp

Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge

Wild at Heart by John Eldredge

I am anticipating a little reading time this summer while we are on the plane ride to and from Africa.  Any other suggested page turners I could add to my list?

{The Launes}

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I hope you get to enjoy lots of reading time :)

    ReplyDelete