3.30.2015

Weekend Fun…

Last week while Trent was in Philly I decided to make a quick trip home to Nebraska for the weekend.  I hadn’t been home since Christmas so it was a trip long overdue.   I will try to keep the words to a minimum, but please prepare yourself for a picture overload!  The memory on my phone is like 99.99%  full after this trip.  Not that I took that many pictures just on this trip…my phone is two and a half years old and on its last leg.  It was most likely 98.99% full when I left Illinois…

IMG_1780

The trip started out with a 9 mile “fun” run Friday morning followed by Caribou coffee.  We decided to get the work out of the way early so the rest of the trip could be spend playing.  And did we ever play!

IMG_1777

Some bunny is excited for Easter!  Or she is just trying to get those darn bunny ears that Auntie Megan put on off her head…

IMG_1798

IMG_1805

Seriously, the girl was all tongue, all weekend long!

IMG_1815

Splish, splash!  Swimming lessons are fun!

IMG_1821IMG_1824IMG_1833

How big is Audrey?  So big!

IMG_1834

What does an owl say?  Hoo…hoo!

IMG_1837

Sunday afternoon I got to see this middle school BFF at her grandpa’s 80th birthday party.  She lives in Alabama now and I really have no idea how many years it has been since I’ve seen her.  It was fun to catch up, even if it was only for a little bit!

IMG_1838

Chicken noodles!  Thanks mom for making the yummiest meal ever.  We had to celebrate with a selfie.  In a valiant effort to get everyone in the picture, it just wasn’t possible.  And about 3.5 seconds after this picture was take Audrey head butted the table and that was the end of that. 

1162722

Rip wanted to be part of the fun too!  He just couldn’t help himself.   He took advantage of the extra room on the picnic table to join the picture.  Such a good looking group, right!?

17

That face!  He is just so handsome :)

39

We took advantage of the beautiful March day with lots of time outside and a nice little walk.

41

IMG_1845

Only a few more days until I see these faces again!  A long Easter weekend is right around the corner. 

Until then…

{The Launes}

 

1 comment: