6.27.2011

New Shoes...


Last week I spotted some really cute flats at Target, but decided I didn’t need them.  Truth isI couldn’t get them off my mind all week.  I dreamt about my toes peeping out as I looked at them on Target.com.  Usually if that happens then I know I need to get them. So, Saturday was the day.  Jamie and I headed to Target after getting coffee together.  I walked to the shoe section to find the cute flats.  50% off.  In my size.  I was ecstatic as I swiped them from the shelf, tried them on and headed to the check-out.
Can’t wait to wear them somewhere other than around the apartment!

2 comments:

  1. I have those. Basically the exact same story, except I didn't get mine on sale. You rock! And by the way...I LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Nice! 50% off too! Wowza Megs!

    ReplyDelete