6.24.2011

Red, White and Blue...

I cannot believe it is nearly July!  That means red, white and blue along with repeated playings of Lee Greenwood’s Proud to be an American.  Sparklers, homemade ice-cream, barbeques and fireworks.  With the 4th of July quickly approaching I decided to do a little holiday decorating. Nothing much, I am still hoping to add a little moremaybe even some handcrafted items.  It’s a work in progress!
 Apple Pie hand soap compliments of Bath and Body Works semi-annual sale

 American flag door hanging




and I’m proud to be an American

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited! But I wish I was in Nebraska...the 4th is SO much better there. I made a felt flag for the front door and will be moving Lee Greenwood back onto the ipod soon enough! I like your little flag in the flower pot. Cute idea! I may have to borrow it :)

    ReplyDelete