7.10.2011

Wedding Season...

Wedding season is in full swing, but Our list of friends yet to be married is getting shorter and shorter by the month.  Last night we checked another wedding off the list at Kyle and Morgan’s wedding.  Trent was a groomsmen in the wedding so festivities started on Friday night with the rehearsal and dinner.  The dinner was at Lee’s Chicken, a hole in the wall joint in Lincoln that everyone seemed to know about but me!   The chicken was delish and the company was even better!
The guys posed happily for this picture...can you tell who is tallest?

Kalliea was sweet on Kyle...I think the feelings were mutual. 


Saturday meant wedding day!  It was a sultry July day, but I really don’t think they would have had it any other way. 
  Mr. and Mrs. Yardley

The only unfortunate part of the day was a double booking of the party bus.  Kyle looked on like a little kid as he waited for the bus to comemore than a half hour late! 

For me, that meant more time for pictures!



It was finally time for the reception.  Pat, Kyle’s mom. made the cakes and they were fabulous!  They came in at least six different flavors and I tried two!  Lemon and orange sherbet were to die for!  I was tempted to have a third slice later in the night, but could already feel a bellyache brewing.  Another piece of cake would have surely left me miserable and regretful later in the night!    
Trent and the groom

 Me and the groom

Part of what I love most about weddings is getting to see friends and catching up!

Me and my man
Congratulations again to the Yardleys!  Thanks for letting us be part of your big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment