7.27.2011

New Car…

After many months of car shopping, Trent and I finally got a new car…a 2003 Ford Taurus… Be. Jealous.  We were in definite need of a new car and didn’t want to break the bank so the Taurus seemed like the biggest bang for our buck.  There was a Crown Victoria on the lot too, but I put the kibosh on that right away!  As you can imagine I am not crazy about the car, but Trent starts football in just over two weeks so we needed something.

DSC01986

Trent and I decided to test out the new wheels with a trip out to visit Rip and take him swimming on another super hot day.  As you can imagine, Trent was less than thrilled that I insisted on taking his picture driving his new car!

DSC01984

We headed down to the creek so Rip could cool off.  I love taking pictures when Trent has no idea!

DSC01991

 

DSC01997

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment