9.22.2011

A Day Off…

Today was a weird day.  Started out as a typical Thursday.  My alarm going off and me hitting snooze.  Then,  just before 7 my phone rang showing the school’s number.  When I answered it was a recording saying that due to a power outage, school was cancelled for the day.  I jumped out of bed quicker than any alarm could ever get me up and quickly discovered that we also did not have power.  Guess that meant it was back to bed with nothing else to do.

Thankfully the power came back on a little after 8.  That meant taking a whole day off of school was probably a little unnecessary, but nice.  Mental health day!  I now had the whole day to do what I please.  My snow day policy is that if they cancel school for weather that I don’t go anywhere, but on a beautiful September day, my options were wide open.

So it included a little cleaning, a little crafting, a little reading, a little jogging and a volleyball game.

DSC02370DSC02374DSC02372DSC02380

DSC02381

Tomorrow it’s back to the real world.  Thankfully it just happens to be Friday.  And pajama day in Room 111 for our star party!  Could I be any luckier?  Then it’s the weekend...so yes!

{The Launes}

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the BOO :) I'm glad you posted it...I was thinking about making it for your birthday! Can't wait to see the finished wreath.

    ReplyDelete