9.12.2011

Mr. and Mrs. Baker

This weekend the Papke side of the family headed out in full force to celebrate my cousin’s wedding.  We headed to Valley for the ceremony and then onto Yutan for the reception.  It was an absolutely beautiful September day.  The top 10 days we’ve been having lately are absolutely amazing.  I could get use to this.  This is the kind of fall weather I love. 

The wedding was lots of fun.  We laughed, we ate, we danced, we took pictures, we joined a Congo line and we cheered on the Huskers...all at the reception.  Here are some pictures from the big day.

DSC02292Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Baker…

DSC02294

DSC02300Everyone hit up the dance floor for “We are Family”

DSC02301I love you mom...and this picture.  You should too.  Way to celebrate the Huskers big W.  2-0.  GBR!  You bleed Husker red!

DSC02303

DSC02304Some of the cousins...

DSC02305

I also love you Jamie...and this picture.  Please don’t hate me.  You can close your eyes and pretend the picture isn’t there.  I feel like you should be saying, “There’s no place like home.” 

Another great weekend in the books.  This is going to be a crazy busy week.  New Bible study, Kirsten’s volleyball game, FCA, Big Brother Finale and my volleyball league starts.  Love it!

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment