6.13.2012

Batter Up…

I have pretty much been a bum lately.  Some days I’m not even sure what I did or where the day went. 

The other day, while I’m not proud to admit it, there was nothing on TV.  So I turned on Netflix and I gave in to Jersey Shore.  It was a train wreck, but I couldn’t turn away.  It is 41 minutes of my life I will never get back.  But I gave in and watched.  I am embarrassed.  Trent said he was embarrassed for me.

Then, that night I headed to Lincoln for Trent’s softball game.  It was a beautiful night for a softball game.  He’s been playing since April and I hadn’t made it to a game yet.  After I spent the first few minutes watching the wrong team, I finally found Trent’s team.  Not embarrassing at all, Trent and I were wearing identical shirts!  So I cheered on the team and spent some time with Jessie, Kalliea and Mason. 

DSC03400DSC03402DSC03404

Hopefully I’ll make it to a few more games before the end of the season.

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment