6.19.2012

Oh Boy…

Saturday was a big day for babies.  Ashley had a little girl and Naomi had a little boy.  Sunday we headed up to the hospital to meet Landry Thomas.  We packed 11 people into the little hospital room and took turns holding Landry.  Of course there was room for one more, but Kirsten is off traveling the world.  Lainey and Ellie were excited for their new baby brother.

DSC03420

Great Grandma and Grandpa Laune check out the new bundle of joy...

DSC03422

Lainey showed some big sister love...

DSC03423

Landry Thomas...

Yesterday I  discovered something that I had not yet discovered this summer.  The sun is not my friend.  I went to the pool and the sun was apparently more intense than it has been.  I put sunscreen on.  A lot.  And I got burnt.  Bad.  Now I am trying a little sunburn remedy of black tea on the skin to see if its healing powers are real.  I know I’ve been burnt worse, but I try to avoid it with layers and layers of sunscreen.

Now, I am frantically getting things ready for vacation.  I’m a little nervous, but I mostly can’t wait!

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment