6.01.2012

Memorial Day Weekend…

I have been on summer vacation for almost 2 weeks.  I don’t have much to show for it.  I’ve been pretty lazy.  I cleaned a little.  Watched the Today Show with Kathy Lee and Hoda every morning.  Did some grocery shopping.

Last Friday was the perfect start to a holiday weekend.  Mom, Jamie and I headed out to Mahoney State Park for some lunch and outdoor fun.  A little breezy and cooler, but otherwise perfect!

DSC03379DSC03380DSC03381DSC03388

We ate.

We hiked.

We climbed the tower.

We laughed.

We got ice cream.

All in all, a great long weekend.  Pretty lazy.  Monday morning Trent and I headed to the cemetery for the Memorial Day parade.  Then Trent and I made a trip out to Platte River State Park on Monday to play so tennis, hike some more and get ice cream.  More updates coming soon...

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment