8.07.2011

Game Night…

It’s official…we are on “staycation.”  If you are unfamiliar with a staycation, it basically means that we are sticking around here and doing some of the touristy things that we normally wouldn’t do.  It also involves a lot of eating out!  We started it off Friday night after I finished up summer school and took an apparently much needed 3 hour nap.  We had no real Friday night plans so we jumped at the chance to head to Lincoln and play Acquire with the Vests, our go to couple.

If you have never played Acquire before, you should.  They introduced it to us about a year ago and we’re addicted.  We introduced it to several others and the consensus seems to be the same.  I’m not really sure why I like it.  There’s not a lot of conversation, I rarely win and I am pretty sure my blood pressure is off the charts when I play!  However, it has kept me up way past my bedtime many times over the last year and Friday night proved no different.

DSC02081

Acquire Game Night…

DSC02074It’s on like Donkey Kong…

DSC02079Trent reaches for his stock after making a game changing move…

DSC02078Maybe this is why I love the game so much…sometimes I win!

DSC02082Jessie won once too…

Thanks to the Vests for having us over, for the delicious snacks and for putting on Big Brother After Dark!  Now back to staycation…

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment