8.18.2011

Obsessed…

One day down and 174 to go : )  I survived another great first day of school, but I am ex-haust-ed!  I am super excited about my new class and can’t wait to get to know them better.  They are awesome!  So polite and sweet and I think it was a little more than just first day jitters.

Aside from school my life is a mess.  Trent came home last night for the first time in almost a week since he has been in Seward for two-a-days.  I quickly apologized for the mess hoping he would reassure me and tell me that it wasn’t that bad.   Instead, he just said that’s okay.  What he didn’t realize was that it had been worse…I had picked up a little.  Hopefully this weekend I can do a little cleaning.

Now, for my current obsessions…I have two.  Check them out below.

Saw this video on the Disney Channel and it is my new pump up song.  Basically, it get’s me out of bed in the morning.  I think I should probably download it to play for my kids...  Share the love. 

Yoplait_Granola_FCA

The new Yoplait granola yogurt is my favorite.  I tried it out because I had a coupon and I am sold.  The best part is that the store has it on sale this week…$1.48.  I will be picking some up ASAP.  Happy TG-almost-IF!

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment