8.04.2011

Girls Night Out…

With the new school year quickly approaching, there were only a few nights left for a girls night out that has been talked about since last September!  We originally planned it to celebrate the end of the school year, but our schedules never meshed.  With only a few possible dates left, we jumped on Wednesday night.

I picked up Maggie and Naomi and we headed into Lazlo's to meet up with Barb.  I teach with an amazing 1st grade team.  The only problem is that after having four sections last year, we will only have three sections this year.  That meant one of us had to go.  While I am thankful to be staying in first, I am also sad that I am losing my next door neighbor to kindergarten.  Good news is that she is still my sister in-law outside of school so I will still get to see her plenty!

It was good to see everyone again and catch up on life.  That doesn’t happen very often during the school year.  Of course most of our conversations go back to school and getting ready for the new year.

DSC02069

DSC02070

Next up on the agenda is vacation…or staycation.  Not sure which one yet and it officially begins in 13 hours.  Never have I been so indecisive in my life!  Where it the world are the Launes?  Stay tuned…

{The Launes}

1 comment: