8.12.2011

So Long Sweet Summer…

Last night I stayed up way too late for no real good reason other than nerves, excitement, disappointment and so on.  Then, worried I’d sleep through my alarm clock, I woke up way too early this morning.  So I got up and played So Long Sweet Summer by Dashboard Confessional as loud as I could, dabbed away my tears and got ready.

You see, today brings big changes in the Laune household.  I head back to work and Trent officially start GA-ing and two a day football practices at Concordia. 

So last night we celebrated the end of summer with an impromptu trip to Dairy Cone for ice cream.  Made my day a little brighter… 

DSC02115

So long sweet summer…

{The Launes}

1 comment:

  1. ha...I love the song with the post megs! now, that is impressive! I was trying to think if I have heard of it...so thanks for holding me back from a itunes visit!

    ReplyDelete