10.13.2011

Amanda’s About to Pop…

This past Sunday we celebrated the impending arrival of Baby Chung due in early November!  Not only was it a chance to see Amanda in all her cute pregnantness, but the girls also got a chance to catch up.  Amy came up with the theme...

Amanda’s About to Pop!

DSC02453

I made punch.  I found it on Pinterest.  It was suppose to look like bath water.  Of course the Pinterest one was like 12 times cuter...as it always is.  But I finally got to use my punch bowl that I got as  a wedding shower gift...thanks Grandma!

DSC02455

The soon to be mommy...all belly and nothing else!

DSC02456

We made onesies for the new baby...Beth and Anne went all out!

DSC02458

And we showered the mom to be with gifts for the baby...

DSC02459

DSC02461

Overall, a great Sunday.  Unfortunately it took me until Thursday to blog about it!  It’s been a crazy week.  On the bright side, our softball team made it to state so we only had 2 days of school this week!  Go Big Blue!  The rest has been in-service so I have been preparing like a mad woman for conferences next week.  Already thinking ahead...I think I can, I think I can!  Happy almost T.G.I.F.  On the agenda for tomorrow...one more staff in-service and off work at 1:00!

{The Launes}

No comments:

Post a Comment