10.22.2011

One long week…

What a week!  I survived parent teacher conferences.  I give them an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10.  Only had one slight meltdown this week...apparently the combination of conferences, school and life got the best to me.  But thanks to some extra support (and chocolate and caffeine) I was able to quickly get back on track.

DSC02506

This was just a little of the love shared with me during parent teacher conferences.  Somebody must have known I was going to need it!

To celebrate my day off on Friday I ate lunch with Marissa to celebrate our birthdays and then got a massage.  I topped the day off by treating myself to a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks.  I had never had one before and felt like I needed to experience the cup of coffee that everyone so raves about.  I’m sold.  Fall in a cup, what more can a girl ask for?

Now, I’m off to enjoy another beautiful fall weekend...Go Big Red!.

{The Launes}

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love pumpkin spice lattes! Pumpkin spice chai also :) Congrats on getting through conferences!

    ReplyDelete