10.15.2011

Happy Fall…

I don’t know about you, but I think that this has been an absolutely beautiful fall!  The days have been mostly sunny and temperatures have been steady in the 70’s.   I know fall is also dubbed as “sweatshirt weather” but I quite honestly prefer to not need a sweatshirt.  That is part of the reason why I am loving fall so much right now!

I also love fall decorations...pumpkins, flowers, wreaths and pumpkin spice candles, oh my!  I put my fall decorations up towards the end of September, but haven’t had a chance to share the love.

DSC02480

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Soap...I can’t wait for my hands to enjoy this new soap in the kitchen!

DSC02483

Super simple wreath I made...I love wreaths but they are so dang expensive at Hobby Lobby. 

DSC02488

My birthday flowers...still thriving in the uh-mazing fall weather!

DSC02491

A little bit of everything...Halloween and fall mixed together!

Here’s to keeping my fingers crossed that this fall weather keeps up until at least mid November!  I could get use to this.

{The Launes}

1 comment:

  1. Love your decorations! I definitely prefer the "sweatshirt" weather :)

    ReplyDelete